6 hours – Powerboat Eco Tour going
Around The Island Of St Maarten And St Martin
Visit St Maarten / St Martin in the Powerboat “Magic Time ” bringing the best snorkel and nature spots into one tour.
This tour departs at 10.00 from Dock Maarten in Philipsburg next to the Cruise Ship Harbor and returns at 4 PM. This is a cruise ship compatible tour because we can feel assured that you will arrive on time to your cruise ship at the end of the day, and transportation is also included. But anyone visiting the island we love this tour.
What’s included in This Tour?
- All-inclusive tour (all day drinks, food and transportation included in quoted price)
- Pickup and drop off at Dock Maarten (just next to the cruise port) or at all hotels and resorts.
- First Class Catamaran with a HIGH Standard of service and equipment
- Wide shade area with Comfortable seating
- Knowledgeable & Friendly tour guides
- Stops at the top spots of the island for photos, refreshments and food
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy during your trip
- Visit St Maarten top attractions Tintammare island, Pinel island, Creole Rock, Long bay/La Samanna, Maho Beach)
- Great French Baquette Buffet style lunch: Roast Chicken, tuna salad, Pasta Salad, Ceasar Salad, Gouda cheese
- See Breathtaking views at St Maarten most scenic locations (We will be passing the Simpson Bay bridge and the lagoon, many yachts, marinas, and luxury villas, and the French side of the island including Marigot, Friar’s Bay, Happy Bay and Grand Case)
- Safe return to cruise port on time for your cruise ship’s departure
- Snorkel equipment
- Assistance and instructions for snorkeling
- Insurance and fuel
This is one of the unique tours on the island that are available every day of the week. This tour is highly requested and it is advised to check availabilities a few days before coming on the island.
Top St Maarten / St Martin Attractions You Will Visit on This Tour
Uninhabited, Tintamarre is a wild island off St. Martin. The island is famous for its turquoise waters, its seabed and its sea turtles that will not fail to get their heads right next to the boat! An island is also often a place of passage for dolphins and whales.
Pinel island is located northeast of St. Martin. In addition to being a small treasure in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, it is also one of the most visited places in St. Martin. This paradise is an important part of the Natural Reserve which makes it even more special. There you will also be able to snorkel, have fun and relax.
We will stop at Grand-Case to enjoy its beautiful beach, to swim and to enjoy a delicious French Baquette buffet style lunch. Grand Case is the gourmet capital of the Caribbean filled with French restaurants and bars.
Our boat we get up close to Creole Rock, where the water is shallow and always calm. You will be able to swim and snorkel to see the beautiful and colorful tropical fishes!
Long Bay / La Samanna
We will drop anchor in the beautiful Long Bay beach as the sun starts to set. We’ll pull into a small cove just below the most expensive and luxurious resort on the island, La Samanna. Just grab a noodle and follow our floating bar!
We will sail past the famous Maho Beach on our way back to port. This is the most famous place on the island where you will be able to watch planes land and take off from over your head!
At 4 pm Return to Your Cruise Ship or Accommodation
For Cruise ship passengers we will drop you off back at Dock Maarten just next to the cruise ship terminal, which will leave you more than enough time to get back on your cruise ship.
For others, we will drop you back off at your accommodation, or you can stay in Philipsburg to enjoy to nice dinner.
Tour Client Testimonials on TripAdvisor