Will you be in St Martin between February 4th and March 1st 2017? If this is the case you don’t want to miss the Carnival of St Martin.
The inhabitants of the island and tourists disguise themselves and meet to sing, dance, play folk music in the street of St Martin (on the French side of the island). there will be parades, costume contests and concerts, but not only.
- On the first day fo the festivities, February 4th, at 7 pm join the celebration at Marigot waterfront! There will be a goodies giveaway, many artists singing and dancing and also an appearance by the delegates of miss pitchounette.
- February 5th | 3 pm | Marigot: Children candy parade
- February 11th | 7 pm | Marigot: “Light up the road parade”
- February 12th | 4 pm | Carnival village Galisbay: Miss Pitchounette and Junior pageant
- February 18th | 7 pm | Marigot: Individual costumes competition
- February 19th | 2 pm | Marigot: Children Grand Parade ” 7 Wonders of the world”
- February 20th | 8 pm | Galisbay: Opening of the Carnival village
- February 21st| 8 pm : Raw Productions & FCDSM Presents Calypso Tent
- February 22nd | 8 pm : Lock N Loaded Family presents Youth explosion
- February 23rd | 8 pm : Miss Teen and senior pageant
- February 25th | 5 am | Marigot: Jouvert “pyjama edition II”
| 8pm| Carnival village: Where the Flex & Riddim box R.A.W “Reggae All ways” concert
- February 26th | 8 pm | Marigot: Adult Grand Parade
- February 27th | 7 pm | Marigot: Kompas flavor International concert
- February 28th | 12 pm | Marigot: Mardi Gras 2nd day parade II concert Closing of the village
Fore more information, you can call 0690874792 / 0690624737, email email@example.com, or Facebook “Carnaval de saint Martin”.
We also invite you to take a look at the St Maarten map to now where the Carnival will be located.
And if you are new on this website, you probably don’t know that we warmly welcome you to leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions 🙂